Jumat, 30 Januari 2009

Periplaneta americana Extract

I just want to share an information, please judge by yourself

The information was given this morning by my lab-mate, Mbak Eva. Yesterday she decided to go to a hypermarket. She needed to buy some dairies and toiletries. Then she searched for hair losses treatment shampoo. Her eyes dropped at a brand new shampoo product. How it was put next to other branded shampoo products, made her thought it was a good product also. Mbak Eva then was so curious with this product, and she read about the ingredients. She found that the main ingredient was Periplaneta americana. She was little bit confused with the species. What is that. Then after little time trying to remember it, she was so surprised. She read the producer: Hongkong. Carefully, she put it down.

Periplaneta americana is latin or species name for cockroach. Yes, it was. Just take a look at wikipedia if you still don't know what it is, hehehehehehehe ^^

After listening to the information, I tried to search about this product. And I found on alibaba.com a company named PA EXTRA MEDICAL CO LTD which sell Pa extract as raw material to pharmaceutical company mainly in china, also to the company which manufacture health food supplement, hair and skin product etc.They sell it since 2002 with Southeast Asia (absolutely including Indonesia) as main market.

I don't know wether it (Pa extract) has better effect on hair or skin. I don't know why they choose them as the main material. Well, but I do know that cockroaches will still be shiny without taking bath as long as they live.... hehehehehehe. So, probably both your skin and hair will remain still be shiny when you not take bath or shampoo for a while ^^

Well, I didn't put the brand of the shampoo Mbak Eva found. Because I don't have any bad intension in my writing. Please, judge and decide by yourself about it. And if you have any information about the benefit of Pa extract for hair and skin (toiletries) please don't be hesitate to tell me. Because I'm still so curious about it.

Be shiny, be yourself!
^^

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

walah...mbok ya dicantumin lah namanya..saya yakin deh banyak yg mau tahu